Monday, April 19, 2010

11 days

...and I'll be finished with my freshman year of college. Although when I think about it, my initial reaction is excitement and anxiously awaiting the arrival of summer. But, after this initial excitement has sunk in, I can't help but to get a little sad. No longer a freshman? It seems like I counted down to the beginning of this year for EVER...and now it's already gone? Well, dang. Thanks a lot, father time.
I'm not going to count down my top ten moments of this year...yet. We'll have to save that for a different blog post. However, I will tell warn those of you who don't know yet, how quickly time flies. And perhaps one of the most important lessons I've learned this year is that you have to take time to stop and appreciate everything around you, otherwise, you'll miss it. The next 11 days will surely fly by, but I can't help to get so excited for everything that's left to come in the next 3 years here at PC.
My last day of classes is on Friday. This Friday. 4 days away. Whoah.
Nope, still hasn't sunk in yet.
BUT as a means of celebration and a late anniversary present, I'm heading to Clemson to see Needtobreathe! (If you take a little look, they're in that playlist at the bottom of the page. Yepp, thats where the music comes from...) I'm so excited considering that it's my last hoorah before exams. and then moving out. for the whole summer. without my PC bubble.
Nope. Still hasn't sunk in.

Hope y'all have an amazing week! Just remember to take it all in!
Much Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment