Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hey Thanks

Wanna know the one awesome thing about having a bad day? (oxymoron, I know, but just bare with me)
Even when we have the WORST days, sometimes God uses the people around us to show us how blessed we are when we're having bad days...much like the one I had today. I'm going to spare you the dramatic details, but let's just say that after today, I'm so thankful for my AMAZING Big Diamond Sister, Harriett-Graham, who calms me down when I'm FREAKING out, my INCREDIBLE boyfriend who listens to me cry even when he's an hour and a half away, and my FANTASTIC mama, who, after having such a hectic past two days, still takes the time to listen to me and knows just what to say to calm me down and bring me back to earth.
Love you all SO much

No comments:

Post a Comment