Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Reality...

Ohh changes. Here we go again.
Well, I guess not changes per say, but adjustments. Adjusting to being back at school after an exhausting break, adjusting to buckling down and bringing my grades up, adjusting to being away from home with so much going on, and adjusting to just every day life in general. That's one thing I hate/love about college; every day brings something new. Whether it be a new idea or a new friend or a new class, there's always something new. I guess in the spirit of Spring the weather has started to change which has been a blessing! It has been 70 degrees in good ole Clinnon for the past two days...let's just pray it keeps. Knowing this South Carolina weather, it could be snowing next week. Come on, consistancy!
I was looking at my calendar last night and came to the realization that there's only like 7 weeks of school left, and that my schedule is so full that I only am able to go home 2 of those weekends. Oh geez. I can't believe my freshman year of college is almost over. I guess I'll save that for another blog in the future.
Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather, I know I sure am!
Much Love,
Emma

2 Timothy 4:5 "But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at bringing others to Christ. Complete the ministry that God has given you."

No comments:

Post a Comment