Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Prayer

Lord,
Thank you so much for blessing me with the ability to wake up today. Thank you for the opportunities you've blessed me with so that I may tell others about you and reflect your image thru me. Lord, please watch over Grandma. Please grant her the strength to persevere and fight this disease. Help her to call on you in times of weakness and praise you in times of strength. Please give her a sign or anything, really to let her know about the awesome plan you have for her. And God, while you're all about giving out signs, do you mind giving me one to let me know that it's going to be okay?
Thank you so much for my awesome friends and family that have shown immense support in the last 24 hours and will continue to show this support throughout this whole process. Thank you for my strong mom who, at times, I don't know how she does it. Help her to help my grandma while at the same time drawing strength from you. Help my uncles draw from that same strength in their walk with this struggle as well.
Lord, you've shown me so many awesome things today while reading your word and praying to you. Help me to share this with others and to share that with Mema.
In your name, always,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment