Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scheduling, Sisters, and Stress...oh my!

Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged! Not much has been going on lately.
I survived round 2 of scheduling for classes by myself! Although stressful, I managed to NOT get any 8 o'clocks and to avoid having ANY classes on Fridays! Woohoo!
Tomorrow I have my interview for Bluefish next year, and I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time. I just know that God has called me to be a part of this wonderful ministry team but I just have to survive the interview and a week of waiting first! For those that don't know what Bluefish are, it's a ministry on campus through the religious office to reach out to the students and faculty through means of worship, fellowship, and bible studies and all that jazz... It's so amazing to be a part of a campus with SO many wonderful opportunities to bless God and allow him to work through me.
Today was Thornwell's Easter Egg hunt and me and my good ole sisters of ADPi went to help out for a little while. I ended up running into my little brother (Who, by the way, Thornwell told me got adopted and was no longer there.) Well, to my surprise, I found him! It was so good to see him again, it's so amazing how little things like that make such an impact on your day. On top of that lovely surprise, the weather today was HEAVENLY. 80 degrees, a slight breeze, and sunny?! whoah. yes, please!
So, tomorrow is the housing lottery. I'm a little concerned about our housing situation but, regardless, I'll have a bed (I hope) so, I know it will all work out! PTL for Callie's decent lottery number! (PS: the whole housing system needs to be vamped up! ASAP)
Tomorrow is also the last day of classes for the week! No classes on Monday either! PTL for JC! Easter Holiday is here and is so greatly needed. Here's to great weather, celebrating God's gift to me, being able to eat fried food and soda again, and a very special anniversary with a pretty amazing guy!
Oh, here's some pics from Thornwell today!


Happy Easter! Don't forget to stop and remember what it's all about!
Much Love,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. You do know that the whole Easter Egg Hunt was put on by ADPi right? HAHA! But, if you didn't, don't worry. You're not the only one. I had several people come up to me and ask if there were other organizations involved. And unfortunately I missed this picture. :-( But, anyway, have a great Easter! Housing will work out just fine! I promise. And, you need to come visit 3rd floor Grotnes next year, because our hall is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete