Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cravin some lovin and and the sweet smell of home...

Okay, so after being in the library from 1 this afternoon until about 8, I decided to just call it quits. To my surprise, I find out that you can rent movies from the library! WHAT?! Needless to say, "Garden State" and "Becoming Jane" came back to my room with me for the evening.
I've felt so weird this week. Call it hormones or what have you, but I know one thing's for sure: I absolutely cannot wait to get home. I miss so many things about Darlington...oh my god did I just say that? Just the little things, like chili cheese fries from Dairy Bar, Racing to beat the car beside you going around the square, the Corner Connection...the list goes on. I'm pretty sure the thing I miss the most is without a doubt my family. I miss my mama more than anything in this world. Just talking to her isn't enough lately. I'm so ready to be home with her! (And Greg, Baker, and Dad and Beau too!)
I have absolutely no idea where this whole sappy mood came from...once again, blame it on what you want...but I absolutely cannot wait until Monday!
On a lighter note, I only have ONE class tomorrow! And....here's the big surprise...it doesn't start until 11! :) I can't wait to get to Furman. Like I seriouly almost cry thinking about seeing my best friends again. It makes me so so thankful that my group of friends, all attending different school throughout South Carolina, can all come together and act like nothing has changed. I mean...I'm sure some things have changed, but I know they're the same friends I had when we left. And I without a doubt can't wait to be with them again.Hence, my little sappy picture. T'was our last little get together before going our separate ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment