Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Can I just say that it is pretty darn amazing to be home!?! And the thing is, I haven't done ANYTHING productive since I've been home...and I absolutely LOVE it. Being home with my family is the best feeling in the world..you know, next to cuddling up in my fluffy marshmallow bed. :)
I've spent a lot of time with Chad, surprisingly and it's been really good to just hang out with him again kinda like we did in high school. Being in the wonderful and hectic world of college, I forget to stop and breathe a lot of the time, hence why I am truly thankful for this break so that I can begin to prepare myself for the "hell week" awaiting me within my return to school...yep...exams. So so scary! But, I know with the awesome support system that I have at school, and the thought of returning home for Christmas, I can somehow make it through...somehow. :)
Okay, moving on, tomorrow is going to be Amazing! Not only is it the 19th anniversary of the day I was born, but its Thanksgiving! I am so excited to see my family that I haven't seen in forever it seems like. Here's to food, family, and good times. Oh, and a little birthday cake, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment