Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

I GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!
I am indescribably excited...you know, if the all caps thing didn't give you a big enough hint to start out with. Sitting here in the common room of my dorm (with an annoying and persistant beeping in the background), I just randomly started thinking about all of the awesome things that I cannot wait for, and figured I'd share them with you. So mom, if you read this, get ready!
Dairy Bar, sitting by the fire with Greggy and Mama, going on a date night with my boyfriend like we did in high school, eating Sakuras (FINALLY), seeing my grandparents, having a wine night with my best girl friends, cuddling and SVU marathons with Baker, Venison night with Dad, Santa coming to Janies, hopefully shopping, cuddling on the couch with my mama, spending time with Beau, Mama's home cooking, taking a legit shower, and last, but CERTAINLY not least, sleeping in my MARSHEMALLOW BED!!
Unfortunately, to get the rainbow, I gotta get through some rain...aka two tests tomorrow. You know, the one's ive been locked in the library studying for all week?
Let the countdown begin! T-minus 19 hours until I'm headed home! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just tried to go visit you in the lobby but you were nowhere to be found!!

    ReplyDelete