Wednesday, November 18, 2009

History in the Making

It's already November and it feels as if my freshman year of college is flying by faster and faster with every passing day. College is so much different than I ever expected...on every level. Lately, my biggest challenges have come in the form of scheduling. In high school, it seemed as if there was too much time in the day. We spent our seemingly endless days at Mayo wishing our high school careers away. Now, it's as if I wish I had an extra 12 hours just to get everything done! This week has been horrible. Because Thanksgiving is right around the corner, my professors decided to be super sweet and throw me 4 tests this week. Really nice Birthday gift, huh?
Speaking of Birthdays, I'm so excited about this weekend! This Furman trip is really really needed. I can't wait to see all of my friends, but mostly, I can't wait to see Leah. Like seriously, I feel like a major part of my life is missing, and I hate it. Even though we don't see each other as much as I'd like, I am so thankful that we are still just as close, if not closer, than we were in high school. Thank God for good friends, and good wine.
Okay, so about this whole test thing...considering I have a test tomorrow I better get off the computer and study...or you know, facebook a little while THEN study at a much later hour.
Much Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment