Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pumpkin Pie, Macaroni, and Packages...Oh My!

So today has definitely, and surprisingly, been a pretty awesome day. First, I beasted my Basic Wellness test. And I just want to go on the record as saying that I absolutely adore Dr. Newman. He is quite possibly the cutest old man I've ever met. So I finished my test in like 20 minutes and as I was half way across campus, here I see little old Dr. Newman running after me advising me to come back because I had left off the entire back page of my test. Man, I love him.
So, being done at 10:00 today, I took a nice 2 hour nap. And it wasn't one of those where you wake up feeling even more groggy than before you went to sleep. no, no. It was such a revitalizing nap. ahhhhh. So needless to say, I'm feeling much better today.
Okay...my day has been good already, right? But wait, there's more!
GDH had THANKSGIVING for lunch! Was I in heaven, or what!? So after stuffing my face with macaroni and what have you, I go to Springs and what awaits me but a care package from my amazing boyfriend! :) Completely made my day. Sour Patch Kids, Orbit, and a sweet note telling me he was thinking about me during this week? How did I get so lucky?
Okay, so now that all of the wonderfulness of my day is winding down, time for the not so wonderful part. I am about to head BACK to the library for the FOURTH day in a row. I don't know whether to feel proud or depressed! hah
Much Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment