Monday, December 14, 2009

I've survived!

I did it! My first semester of college is OVER! And guess who finished with a 3.3? :)
Ya know, I'm not usually one to talk about my good qualities but I can't help but to feel a little proud of myself. I mean, yeah, it's not a 3.5 or a 4.0, but with all of my challenges and obstacles this semester, it shows that I've survived it all. Not only do I get to keep all of my scholarship money, but now i'm eligible for even more. It feels good to do well, and I can't help but to pray that I continue to pull out good grades for the next 3 and a half years.
Hard Work Pays Off...Right?
For those of you still taking exams, good luck! Can't wait for all of you to be home!
Much Love,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HARD! WORK! PAYS! OFF! Wow... The things Mayo teaches you.

    ReplyDelete