Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Update and My Day at the Beach

Happy Early New Year!
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, I know I sure did! To all of my amazing Belk (and 4th floor Clinton-ers): My closet will be well stocked upon my return to PC. Get ready to attack. :)
Me, my mom, and my sister all 3 scored matching Patagonias! Why is this so significant you ask? Well, it's awesome for 2 reasons. 1) Me and Baker have not matched since we were 10. 2) The company that Santa ordered them from sent her 3 Patagonias for the price of 1. Yepp, thank you, faulty processing!I also got a pretty awesome monogrammed Snuggie that matches my sister and my baby cousins'. Yeah..be jealous. May I add that this is Snuggie number 3?
Spending time with my family and Chad has been absolutely amazing! I've gotten to catch up with old friends and get to spend my New Years with them as well. Break has been awesome, but I must say..I'm quite ready to get back to PC. Can't wait to see/rage with you all!

Okay, on another note, Chad and I went to the beach today! Why? Well...why the heck not?! Broadway was still decorated for Christmas! We walked around for a while, ate at Key West Grille, and went and saw the Polar Express in 3D! Totally made my day! Why? Well, Polar Express is absolutely (well...on top of Elf) my favorite Christmas movie. Anyone that's been around me in the past two breaks knows that Elf very rarely leaves my DVD player during the holiday season. hah. Hokay, so I've attached some pictures of the day. We got to hang out with an ole Crab and wear some pretty sweet glasses at the IMax theater.


I just have to say something else. SNOW. Why do you go everywhere else except in my near area? Greenville...check. Easley...check. Darlington/Florence/Hartsville...NEGATIVE! So while waltzing around Broadway today I bought a sweet pack of Fake Snow. I come home full of excitement and I must say I am less than impressed. The picture doesn't really do it much justice but its like white icee with all of the juice sucked out. It doesn't even feel like ice! Well, God, if you're listening (well, of course you are!) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bless me with snow soon!

Happy New Years, Everyone, and remember Be Safe!
Much Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment