Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My New Obsession and The Lovely Weather of PC

So, yesterday I may or may not have registered for my own Ebay account. And it may or may not have been a bad thing. Considering that I've spend a good half of my day on Ebay doing random things...this could get ugly. And...can I just say how stressful bidding online is?! Okay, for example. I was bidding on this ADORABLE Lily Skirt. Brand new, with tags and all. And I was SO pumped because I was the highest bidder for like the majority of the auction. Not only was I the highest bidder but wanna know how much my bid was?! ONLY $26.00! May I remind you, Lily Pullitzer is not cheap...this skirt retailed for $178 so I was pretty excited. Okay, back to my story. So, I was patiently awaiting by my computer to win this amazing skirt and all of a sudden..someone out bid me! Just like that! And..unfortunately..I lost. I know, isn't your heart just breaking for me?
Regardless of my frustrating loss, I did pull away with some successful buys. Brand New Polo hats for $8 a piece? I'll take it! So...word to the wise. Unless you want something that takes up way too much of your time and is completely addicting, don't sign up for Ebay. But, of course, you know I'll be keeping mine. Exams are approaching fast and I need as much procrastinating that I can get! (hence why I'm on here and not in the library) :)

Okay, new topic. The weather. here. sucks. Literally, once a week, mother nature decides to bless PC with rain. So, not only was today rainy, but it was worse than it has been in a while. Like literally felt like I was in the middle of a monsoon...Hence another reason I am so not thankful that Campus Police so nicely moved my parking spot across campus. But it'll all be changed after break...yesss. Okay, back to the weather. Apparantly there was a serious tornado warning in Clinton today? Where was I for this, you ask? I was stuck in Wal Mart. Not just like, shopping around "stuck". I was literally stuck in wal mart. They wouldn't let us leave because of the weather and tornado warnings. And all of the poor girls at PC had to go to our basement! Upon my arrival back to my room, I was informed of this...wow. Way to be safe, PC!
So I'm attaching a picture of my door. Our amazing RA, Gracie, is having a hall door decorating contest for Christmas. We have quite a pretty present, eh?
Be safe, everyone and study hard for Exams!
Much Love,
Emma

1 comment: