Sunday, February 7, 2010

But what if I'm BORING?!

"How to...write a blog." no, no, that's not it.
"How to...make an A in linguistics." no, definitely not.
"How to..." ugh.

Sitting and staring at my blank sheet of paper, I have come to a conclusion. I am perhaps the most boring person on the face of the Earth. Okay, so for public speaking our latest assignment is to give an informative speech. For those of you who don't know what exactlty that entails, it's either a "How To" speech or a speech that tells a story about something. Well, this girl right here has been brainstorming for about the last 2 days and I've come up with didly squat!
So for anyone that reads this, please help me. Otherwise I might just be standing in front of my class giving on a speech on how to be boring. Good gracious.

Much Love,
Emma

2 comments: