Monday, February 15, 2010

A Pi-tastic weekend and life's little mishaps

What a weekend. While all of you were playing in the 6-9 inches of snow received Friday afternoon what was I doing? I was in a car riding through all of this for 5 hours. Oh, DLC. I must really love ADPi. But it was an absolutely AMAZING weekend! I had such an awesome time with my sisters (although not all of us made it) and absolutely can't wait to get more involved in my sorority and the sisterhood that gets stronger everyday. I couldn't have asked for better Valentines..(except for you, Chad.) Once we returned to PC yesterday afternoon, I gunned it to my hot date with James Tomasson. You know...the library. What an awesome Valentine's night.
So, from the good to the bad we go. Leaving lab today, I was heading to the library; sprits high, in a good mood because linguistics was cancelled and because lab let out an hour early...when all of a sudden, I find myself slipping on unseen ice, on my butt, with my phone flying in the air. And of course, it landed on the screen, and of course the screen is cracked. Awesome afternoon, huh?
Well, on the bright side, atleast it has character now. And a funny story.
This weekend cannot come fast enough. It has been nearly 3 weeks since I've seen Chad and I'm going a little crazy. Three weeks may not seem like a long time to some of you, but to me, it's a lifetime. I just have to make it through Student Council Speeches, Elections, and a Bio test. I can do this, right?!
Speaking of Student Council elections, I am running for Sophomore Class President and I am pumped! Let's hope the rest of my class feels the same way. Wish me luck!
Much (Pi) Love,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... Your big has rubbed off some of her pi pi spirit onto you!!! :-) HAHA! I had a great weekend with yall! Love you!

    ReplyDelete