Wednesday, February 24, 2010

err..Spring Break?

Today's weather: 40 degrees and cloudy. It snowed last weekend. And tomorrow marks the beggining of my SPRING break? whoa, there's something new from high school.
Although I truly shouldn't complain because I am SO pumped. This week marked midterms and it was hectic. I just conquered a linguistics and a french test in the same day after an all nighter last night. The good news is that I'm pretty sure I atleast made B's on both of them which is an improvement from the last linguistics test! yayy!
I guess I have a lot of updating to do. Let's rewind to last weekend. I went to Clemson to celebrate mine and Chad's Valentines Day and it was a much needeed weekend with him! Now for the moment you've been waiting for..i'm sure. What was my brilliant Valentine's Gift? I don't know the proper name for it, but for lack of a better word, let's call it a "memory box." In it, I put 365...yes that's right, Three hundred and sixty five little notes: bible verses, quotes, song lyrics, and memories. Now, Chad can read something from me every day of the year. Precious, right?!

Chad and Justin cooked for me and Brittney this weekend, and I must say that it was pretty delicious. Good job, boys! The only down side is that now we have to return the favor. Oh goodness.
Okay blogfans, I'm off to take a MUCH needed nap. Hope everyone has a safe and semi-warm Spring Break!
Much love,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Look at that so NOT TACKY box. I love it!!....and you....a lot!

    ReplyDelete