Thursday, February 11, 2010

Roses are Red, Sugar is Sweet...

...I'll be back Sunday, I'm goin' to Tennessee!
Okay, so maybe a forced rhyme, but you get the point.

While I could be celebrating Valentine's day this year with my boyfriend, I get to do something just as cool. I get to celebrate with quite possibly some of the best Valentines a girl could ask for. Her sisters. :) This weekend is DLC for ADPi in Knoxville, TN, and I'll be spending my weekend with some pi-tastic people, if I do say so myself. (Don't worry Chad, I'll miss you.)
While on the topic of Valentine's Day, I might as well go ahead and say it. My present for my boyfriend is pretty sweet. And I'm making it all by myself. Although I would squeeze out all the details on here, he reads my blog, thus defeating the purpose of sharing this wonderful gift idea with you all. However, once next weekend is over, you can bet that I'll be posting pictures! I will tell you this; it makes Callie gag and it makes Sarah say "presh." So...you get the picture.

Not much has been going on in the exciting town of Clinton, South Carolina this week. Just the usual cold and windy weather followed with a high chance of rain. (Although, It didn't rain on pin attire day this week. For once.)
I did successfully give my speech though! And i must say, I think I picked a pretty sweet topic; How to Read Body Language. Cool, right? Well, atleast I though so.
That's all for this week, but I'll be sure to post pictures up after DLC (District Leadership Conference for specification) this weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And remember to share the love.
Much love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment